Student Requirements for
Off Site Proctored Exams
Some University of Toledo instructors require students
enrolled in online courses to take proctored exams.
- Who completes this form: students outside of the Toledo area in courses requiring proctored testing.
- What is needed: a completed form for each course requiring proctoring. Plan to use the same proctor for all your tests for the term and you only have to complete the form once for each course.
- When is the form due in LV: within the first 3 weeks of the term, or sooner if a test is scheduled earlier in the term.
Do not complete this form for on-campus proctoring: on-campus proctoring arrangements are made with the instructor at the scheduled time, date and location the instructor determines. The Memorial Field House testing center (419-530-2011) is available to proctor on-campus tests should conflicts arise, and arrangements are made with, and by approval of, the course instructor. This office does NOT facilitate on-campus testing.
Off-Campus Proctor Policies and Procedures
- Students residing outside the Toledo area are required to locate
an approved proctor in their local area. It is the student’s
responsibility to locate the proctor and schedule an appointment for
- Student will
provide photo ID to the proctor at test time
- Student will comply with
the University of Toledo’s Academic
- Additional fees that may occur for proctoring expenses are
the sole responsibility of
the student. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact
your instructor or Learning Ventures for further instruction.
- An additional list of proctors can be obtained from the National College Testing Association
- Certified librarian
- College test center
- Education official at college, secondary or elementary school
- Educational Service Officer
- Test administrator
- Commissioned officer of higher rank than the student (military)
Proctors May Not Be:
- Relative of student
- Co-worker of student
- Personal friend of student
- Employee of student
- Resident at same address as student
- Direct supervisor of student
Proctor Information Form
This form must be completed in English, except where indicated, or it will not be accepted.